Grab-n-Go Egg Cups
Meal-Prep Breakfast Recipe
On Sunday’s we meal prep for the week whether it’s breakfast or lunch. Since the hubby started a new job that requires more than a 5 minute commute, I’m on the hunt for quick and easy recipes that I can make ahead of time for the entire week.
We like to maximize our sleep in the mornings and having to wake up extra early to make breakfast is something we definitely do not enjoy. I came up with this simple Grab-n-Go Egg Cups breakfast recipe after looking at the ingredients already in my fridge and decided to give it a try. It came out so much better than I had expected! I can make enough to last for at least 4 days and now we get to enjoy our sleep a little longer!
- Turkey slices
- Fresh Spinach
I don’t add any salt or seasonings to the eggs because the turkey slices has enough salt and flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place a slice of turkey in muffin tin
- Place 3-4 leaves of spinach on top of turkey
- Crack an entire egg on top of spinach
- Bake for 10 minutes if you want soft and runny yolk or 15 minutes for a fully cooked yolk
- Enjoy with a slice of bagel or on its own!
Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Give it a try and let me know how you liked it!
Check out my other recipes below: